Thursday, May 6, 2010

My Grams Simply Rocks!

















My Grammie Rocks:


I spent Sunday with my Great Grandmother, who is 101 years old. She is quite the entertainment and inspiration for life. She was born in 1909 and remember when she was 5 years old!

Grammie has watched the world go from horse, to horse powered cars, 2 World Wars, Great Depression, Man on the Moon, Washing Machines, Computers, Internet, Airplanes etc. etc. etc..... the women is a rock star.

The best part, she's over a century old and still desires a little creative fun. After playing a beat she turned to me and said, "Hunny, that's my repertoire. (Then hitting the symbol)."

Love you Grammie!
Thank you so much for everything you have taught me and all of the encouragement over the years.

No comments:

Post a Comment